Vanakkam. Vandhanam. Namashkar. Swagatham.
My name is Karthik and welcome to my blog.
Here, you will learn
interesting facts from our history formulae to brew secret potions the world’s greatest secrets how to stay immortal
Nope. None of that.
You are standing on the threshold to greatness. Nope.
You have landed on what I like to call, the welcome mat of my blog. From where you stand, you have a great view of how the blog looks from the outside.
You can peek through the various windows here to get an idea of the blog is before you decide to step in. On the left, or on the top of the screen (depending on which device you’re reading) you can check out the menu. It’s a great way to check out the place and start looking around.
If you’ve decided to step in, well, come on in. Here’s a quick tour of what you can find.
- You can start with Poetry: there’s everything from the mundane to melancholy.
- If you believe that size doesn’t matter, you’d love the Flash Fiction section. All these stories are written at 300ish words apiece.
- Pushing the limits, even more, are the Single Sentence Stories and Three Line Tales. They live up to their name and are truly Twitter-friendly.
- WordPress has writing challenges called WordPress Blogging University. It’s a great place for novice bloggers to get ideas, inspiration, write regularly, and meet fellow bloggers. I did all of that when I participated in a few courses. You can find all of that in this dedicated section.
- Apart from fiction, if you’re interested in my opinion (gasp! Thank you for your interest), you can read my rants, reviews, and other non-fictional long-form
essayswriting on my blog in the section I like to call the Serious Stuff.
- If you want to have a look at all my posts without any form of categories or filters, you can check out the posts page, which has all my posts from the recent past.
- Finally, while I’d love it if you read the whole blog. But if you want to see the best posts of the blog, then you should head to the section, the best of the blog. These are the handpicked posts that I enjoyed writing, and believe that you’d enjoy reading too.
If you enjoy your stay and would like to know whenever there’s something new, please do follow the blog. I don’t get any money from my blog. Any ads you see are from WordPress to keep this blog up. I just write for the joy of writing. So when you click/tap follow, it means you love reading what I write as much as I love writing and thank you for that.
Or you could just poke around the bushes and decide to come back later. Thank you for stopping by. You’ll be missed. Don’t forget to visit.
Looking forward to seeing you again,
PS. Here’s a disclaimer:
Some of my older posts aren’t as great, in retrospect. While I have grown as a person since I wrote them, what I wrote might not have aged like wine. I wanted to keep these posts intact as a sign of those times, but I also wasn’t really happy with putting them up.
So I decided to rewrite some of the content so that I’m still comfortable with the tone and the content. You’ll know that it’s a rewritten post when you notice the comments don’t align with the content of the post.
Every day we learn something new, and when I learn something that makes me disagree with my past self, I should make use of the chance to correct it. This is an ongoing exercise and when I rediscover one of my older posts that I don’t agree with, I will use the chance to correct myself.
Thank you for visiting; please come again.