Vanakkam. Vandhanam. Namashkar. Swagatham.
My name is Karthik and welcome to my blog.
Here, you will learn
interesting facts from our history formulae to brew secret potions the world’s greatest secrets how to stay immortal
Nope. None of that.
You are standing on the threshold to greatness. Nope.
You have landed on what I like to call, the welcome mat of my blog. From where you stand, you have a great view of how the blog looks from the outside.
You can peek through the various windows here to get an idea of the blog is before you decide to step in. On the left, or on the top of the screen (depending on which device you’re reading) you can check out the menu. It’s a great way to check out the place and start looking around.
If you’ve decided to step in, well, come on in. Here’s a quick tour of what you can find.
- You can start with Poetry: there’s everything from the mundane to melancholy.
- If you believe that size doesn’t matter, you’d love the Flash Fiction section. All these stories are written at 300ish words apiece.
- Pushing the limits, even more, are the Single Sentence Stories and Three Line Tales. They live up to their name and are truly Twitter-friendly.
- WordPress has writing challenges called WordPress Blogging University. It’s a great place for novice bloggers to get ideas, inspiration, write regularly, and meet fellow bloggers. I did all of that when I participated in a few courses. You can find all of that in this dedicated section.
- Apart from fiction, if you’re interested in my opinion (gasp, thank you for taking an interest), you can read my rants, reviews, and other non-fictional long-form
essayswriting on my blog in the section I like to call Serious Stuff.
- Finally, while I’d love it if you read the whole blog. But if you want to see the best posts of the blog, then you should head to the section, the best of the blog. These are the handpicked posts that I enjoyed writing, and believe that you’d enjoy reading too.
- Finally, if you want to have a look at all my posts without any form of categories or filters, you can check out the posts page, which has all my posts from the recent past.
If you enjoy your stay and would like to know whenever there’s something new, please do follow the blog. I don’t get any money from my blog. Any ads you see are from WordPress to keep this blog up. I just write for the joy of writing. So when you click/tap follow, it means you love reading what I write as much as I love writing and thank you for that.
Whenever a new reader likes what I write and follows my blog, I get bragging rights. Whenever I cross a nice round number of followers, I get giddy.
Or you could just poke around the bushes and decide to come back later. Thank you for stopping by. You’ll be missed. Don’t forget to visit.
Looking forward to seeing you again,
Fair warning: This is a blog that I have been writing on for quite some time, through some definitive times in life where I have changed as a person, hopefully for the better. A lot of these posts were written when I had a different perspective – some of which I no longer am happy about. I do go through my older posts, sometimes, even rewriting the content so that it’s better than before. You can identify these posts when you notice that the comments seem a bit vague and don’t match with the content of the post.
While on one hand, I wanted to keep older posts intact. On the other hand, I wasn’t really happy about some of those posts. Instead of hoarding something for the sake of it, or deleting it and losing it completely forever, I decided to let it go and rewrote some parts so that they are still reflective of the original content while still sounding like me. There still are some posts which I’m not comfortable with because I’ve grown out of that personality. I haven’t edited them. Yet.
So here’s the thing. If you want to read my older posts, please do go ahead, but please do bear in mind that they were written when I was in a different place and it might not have aged like wine.
Thank you for visiting; please come again.